We Feature Service By Design .. Here's Why
We constantly upgrade our equipment to meet demand in modern industry.
We have broadened our capabilities in production to speed efficient delivery.
What We Do:
- Alto produces custom and standard roll formed and stamped parts with special capabilities such as in-line pre and post punching, embossing, progressive stampings, bending, welding, riveting and degreasing.
- We work with all metal types; ferrous, non-ferrous, raw (mill) and pre-finished metals with thicknesses ranging from .007 - .135 and stock widths up to 15".
- We have a wide variety of "stock" tooling to produce standard parts such as lock- seam, butt-seam and open gap tubing, drawer slides, channels, angles, "wrap-a-round rectangular and circular frames, tracks and moldings.
- We also manufacture a line of proprietary products including plaque and picture frame hangers, mirror and furniture hardware and aluminum advertising, poster and commercial display frames.
- Alto houses a full service toolroom including on-site tool designing and engineering. We have quick turn around for die maintenance and repairs and we have extensive experience in designing new tooling for custom parts.
- Our 55,000 square foot facility allows ample space to handle customer blanket orders for JIT delivery.
- Our vast and diverse selection of tooling may fit your application for your next project.
Home Products, Transportation, Agricultural, Mass Transfer, Recreational Vehicle, Advertising, Material Handling, Storage, Lighting, Framing.
Domestic & International markets served.